Professional Ergo Cuticle Nipper Box Joint
Nail Nipper Lap Joint with double spring with extra long straight handles provide excellent grip for even harder nails. Its ergo design is very well appreciated by our customers all over the world.
- Brand Name: Slick Surgico / Your Brand Name (O.E.M)
- Lifetime Warranty: Peace of Mind
- Affordable Pricing: Value for Money
- Premium Service: Buy with Confidence
- Certification: ISO & CE Mark Certified Approved
- QC Passed: Yes
Professional Ergo Cuticle Nipper Box Joint. Easy to use Design made of Japanese steel. That makes these tools truly professionals and allows you to sterilize after every use.
- Hand Made With High premium Cuticle Nippers & Cuticle Nail Nippers, Nail Nippers.
- Perfect manicure and pedicure tools
- Customized shape for comfortable and painless use.
- Must-have Items for Nail Cutter.
- We Used Japanese Stainless Steel For High Quality and Durability.
- Easy to for Cosmetology skilled Or A Home User.
- Rust Free Lifetime warranty.
- Available in both, Mirror & Dull Finishing.
- Available in Multi-color Coating, Full Gold and any color.
- Simply Packed in Polly/Plastic Bags or changed on customer requires.
Manufacturing Process of Beauty Instruments
We have a professional approach throughout the product manufacturing process, from material to forging, from filing to electric polishing, from fixing to ultrasonic cleaning. Our continuous efforts and quality turn the Slick Surgico name into the ideal for international style showing collections that sketch out an elegant world living its day-to-day experience with natural simplicity quality and friendly use.
Beauty Instruments Care
Taking Care of your Instruments will pay huge dividends in how your Instruments work and how long they last. The following are some tips to follow to Care and treatment of Beauty Instruments, safety & sharpening. Take care of Scissors and enjoyed a long time. But incorrect use and handling will ruin them.
1) Keeping Instruments Clean
Dust fluff and the remains of cutting material should be wiped off the cutting or working edges and blades. The instruments always stored in a dry place. This applies particularly to nickel-plated, carbon steel scissors and shears because the unprotected areas of the surface are prone to corrosion in the damp air.
2) Keeping Instruments Safe
Do not store your instruments in a bag/box the tips will be damaged nicks and cause of physical damage. Use a specially designed professional hair shears case, a fabric tool roll, a wallet, or an acrylic stand in which to store your shears.
3) Maintaining the easy closing action
Now and then the screw slot and the between should be oiled with a drop of fine oil. Thus the easy closing force of the instruments will be maintained. Clean and oil your hair scissors and instruments on a regular basis (around the screw head and between the blades once a day). Do not use just any oil. Select the one provided by your manufacturer or your sharpening service. They will provide the correct type of oil and a needle-nosed oil bottle that will allow you to put the oil where needed.
4) Checking the blade tension
Check the tension of your shears periodically. If it’s too tight, the blades will grind against each other as they cut, too loose and the blades will fold and bend hair instead of cutting. This may also cause nicks To check the tension, with your left hand hold the shears by the ring without the finger rest, point facing up. With your right hand hold the ring with the finger rest, and open the shears so that it forms a cross. Release the ring in your right hand. It should drop only slightly if it falls more than slightly, it’s too loose; if it doesn’t move at all, it’s too tight. Adjust the tension accordingly with a tension adjuster or by turning the tension adjustment knob. Never adjust the tension on your scissors while the blades are open. This will eliminate the possibility of nicks to the blades.
5) Regrinding by specialists only
If a pair of scissors is used extensively. Cutting performance may suffer it is then advisable to seek. The service of a specialist retailer there the scissors will be taken apart, the inside of the blades reground.