- Keep the instruments in trays with process Traveler.
- Compare the instrument with, aster sample or Drawing that it is according to the Pattern.
- Check the polish and finish conditions of all instruments.
- Check the blades, rings, and joint box that there is no spot, burr, crack, or broken Piece.
- Check the 100% cutting instruments through cutting a cloth piece and check that the Cutting is sharp and perfect. Be sure the blades are equal and sharp and cutting Smoothly.
- Check that the serrations of forceps are perfect and the joint box is working properly.
- Ensure that the needle holder can catch suture thread from its center and corners.
- The elastic of Dressing, Adson, and Iris Forceps are satisfactory, while punching these Instruments, the serration teeth fit on his places and size is also must be the same.
- Check that the Etching on instruments is perfect and don’t send any instrument for Packing without etching.
- Reworkable instruments must be identified with red ink.
- Rejected instruments kept in rejected boxes or trays.
- Make an entry on the traveler card after complete the work.
Quality Instructions For Checking Instruments
Manufacturing Process & Instructions