Skip to content
- Receive the instruments with Process traveler card in Trays or Boxes.
- Use the hammer for engraving steel stamp.
- Etched the instruments electrically on an electric machine.
- A small cut piece of Fla-lain dip into the chemical number (Electrolyte BE 1) and fix on Stamping stand.
- Check the required stamp for device and fix it on the stand.
- Press the device on stamps in such a way that step place on right place correctly.
- Clean the stamp on device with chemical number 2.
- Keep the instrument in tray sequence wise.
- After the completion of work, Quality Assurance supervisor sign and mention date on Process traveler card.