Skip to content
- Keep the Instruments in the tray with the process traveler card.
- Instruments should keep in a specific tray or box that can show that these instruments are for rework and take them separately.
- Write down about all complete work on the process traveler card.
- After the rework on instruments, Analyze that there is not any kind of change as compared to the sample.
- Reworked instruments will be check by the Quality Manager or Supervisor where is necessary.
- If reworked instruments are passing then mix these instruments in those instruments that already pass and these instruments will be kept in tray or boxes with process traveler card.
- If reworked instruments are failing then make the rejection of these instruments and write them down on the process traveler card.