- Before starting the work, check the lot number on the process traveler card.
- Make a required hole in the center of the joint box with the help of a drill machine.
- Fix the pin of steel wire in a joint box with the help of a hammer.
- Keep forceps on iron and punch it with a hammer in such a way that the wire pin grips his place strongly and the movement of the device should be smooth and reliable.
- Do the necessary adjustment of the shank and tip of the device so that the looking and performance would be satisfactory.
- Check that shank of the device is equal and well and Richert are equal.
- Check the cutter of the screw joint if it is not as required then milling it to rectifying the cutter with the help of a drill.
- Do oiling after the fix of both parts with a screw.
- Keep derive on iron and punch it with a hammer in such a way that wire pin grip his place strongly and movement of the device should be smooth and reliable.
- Do the necessary adjustment of the shank and blade of the device so that the performance would be as required.
- Keep the device in a good tray respectively.
- Start another lot after finished the first lot.
- Make an entry on the traveler card after completing the work.
Quality Instructions For Setting
Manufacturing Process & Instructions