- Before Starting the work, check the lot number on Tray Card.
- Be care full about the safety measures and check the supply.
- Check the level of Triclosan Chemical in the tank and also check that it is clean according to the Requirement.
- Check that there is no device in the tank of the previous Lot.
- Start the Machine and warm up the chemical as per the required temperature.
- Keep the Devices in the basket or hanger in a proper way.
- Press the Ultrasonic button and check that chemical is warm up as per the required temperature.
- If Ultrasonic spray works properly then continue the process otherwise have some wait.
- Hold the basket on the boiling side for one to two minutes in such a way that the basket remains itself up to and the level of the chemical.
- Bring the basket towards the Ultrasonic and dip it into the chemical.
- Press the Ultrasonic button and remain the basket in chemical for one to two minutes.
- Hold the basket on the Ultrasonic side for 30 seconds.
- Put out the basket slowly and keep the Device in the tray respectively.
- Start another Lot after Finished the First Lot.
- Make an entry in Traveler Card after complete the Work.
Quality Instructions For Ultrasonic & Cleaning
Manufacturing Process & Instructions